Thursday, November 19, 2009

CoFfS

On Friday Tayce picked Lauren and I up at the airport and we headed for Coffs. This is about 6 hours north of Sydney, and where Tayce and her fam bam spend Christmas. It was beautiful! So relaxing… We played some tennis, with our biggest fan, the lizard, watching our game. After that we went swimming, and got some awesome tans! Then we headed to the beach! where I learned how to surf!!!! Yep that’s right. I did pretty good, I got up on my knees…then I was going out to try again when this wave crashed the board back into me…it hit my thigh and my lower ribs…knocked the wind right out of me…I got a mad bruise!!! I tried a few more times…but didn’t work, so we just played in the ocean! Seriously…one day I will live by the ocean! It was tons of fun to just chill and relax…

No comments: