Sunday, July 4, 2010

AUssIE AdVEnTUre PaRT 2

Hey!!!! I’m in Aussie! Again! haha… I am such a lucky girl!!! My bestie Tayce, is getting married and they flew me over to do the photos! Crazy! I can’t believe how generous these people are! I love them as my own family and I’m so grateful to feel at home here. I arrived June 28, 2010. Tayce picked me up at the airport and it’s been so awesome catching up with her! We’ve had tons of fun!

Wednesday June 30, 2010…Mom’s Bday…we drove down to Albury where Lisa, Tayce’s older sister lives! Then we drove some more and ended up at this HUGE house for all of us to stay at! We had over 20 people to go up to the snow and ski, snowboard, and fall!!! I was the one falling most of the time! We had tons of fun! And I will definately not be doing any snow sports for a long time! haha… We had a great week up there, and drove home on Sunday. After we went to church in the tiny Albury Branch, which was lovely with their sweet testimonies, most of which were converts! We also had Waffles and Ice Cream! A Snow Family tradition for the 4th of July! Which I missed, but I’m glad I got to share some of my life with the Krok’s! It was yum!

Before we left Albury, we went for a little drive by the Army Base, because…there are TONS!!! I mean TONS!!!! of KANGAROOS!!!!! It was awesome!!! They were all making fun of me, not the kangas but the people in the car, because I was so excited! Loved it!!! So here’s some photos of the adventure! ENJOY!!!!

No comments: