Sunday, October 25, 2009

PiCtUrEs!

These are the first photos I have…kinda lame, but it’s all I got so far!!!

Ok, there’s a photo of the Sushi Bar we went to! It was pretty yum…no raw fish for me, but I had the chicken and tuna(canned) sushi. yum… All the food was on this conveyer belt thingy and you just picked what plate you wanted! It was pretty cool…and you got to watch the guys making the food…

The road sign is for my good buddy Natalie…kiss my yass!!! YASS is actually a city! I laughed my yass off when I saw it!!! hahaha…

The one of the road is from our road trip to Albury! Good times down there with Tayce’s fam bam…ask me about her Auntie Bev sometime…crack up!

So here there are…and more to come! It’s been raining so I wasn’t going outside to take some photos. ;)

No comments: